Microsoft 365 Education
Microsoft 365 Education includes Office 365, Windows 10, Enterprise Mobility + Security, and Minecraft: Education Edition to empower educators to unlock creativity, promote teamwork, and provide a simple and safe experience in a single, affordable solution built for education
Transform every meeting with Microsoft Teams
Microsoft Teams Rooms provide a complete Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business meeting room experience that brings HD audio video experience to your meeting.
Microsoft Education: A Complete Solution
Microsoft Education provides students, educators, and IT administrators what they are looking for: better learning outcomes on a platform you never outgrow.
Microsoft Teams for Education
the digital hub that brings conversations, content, assignments, and apps together in one place. Promote equity and student voice with collaborative classrooms, connect in professional learning communities, and communicate with staff - all from a single experience in Office 365 Education.
Office 365 A1 - Completely free online version for Education of Office with email, video conferencing, customized hub for class teamwork with Microsoft Teams, compliance tools, and information protection
Microsoft Office Online
– an online office suite offered by Microsoft, which allows users to create and edit files using lightweight Microsoft Office web apps: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote. The offering also includes Outlook.com, People, Calendar and OneDrive, all of which are accessible from a unified app switcher.
Microsoft Exchange Online
– a hosted messaging solution that delivers the capabilities of Microsoft Exchange Server as a cloud-based service. It gives users access to email, calendar, contacts, and tasks from PCs, the web, and mobile devices. It integrates fully with Active Directory, enabling administrators to use group policies, as well as other administration tools, to manage Exchange Online features across their environment.
Microsoft SharePoint Online
– A cloud-based service that helps organizations share and manage content, knowledge, and applications to empower teamwork, quickly find information and seamlessly collaborate across the organization.
– Provides a central hub for collaboration within your organization and allows you to implement a chat-based workspace. Keep your team in sync by sharing documents, insights, and status updates while being able to manage important projects and easily locate people. Teams is also available as a mobile app, which lets you stay up-to-date both in the office and on the go.
– Revise your notes with type, highlighting, or ink annotations with OneNote across all your devices. Teachers can use OneNote to organize lesson plans in searchable digital notebooks, and staff can create a sharable content library. Built in Immersive Reader to increase readability of content and support students with dyslexia and dysgraphia in the classroom.
– Easily store, access and discover your personal and shared work files in Office 365, including Microsoft Teams, from all your devices. Edits you make offline are automatically uploaded next time you connect. Securely share files and work together in real-time using Word, Excel and PowerPoint across web, mobile and desktop
Microsoft 365 A3 (Includes Office 365 A3, EM+S E3, Windows 10 + Minecraft)
Office 365 A3 - All the features in A1 plus full access to the Office desktop apps, and additional management and security tools
Microsoft Office 365 Pro Plus
– Delivers the most secure and most complete suite of productivity apps available, including Access, Excel, OneNote, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher, Skype for Business, and Word. As the apps are cloud-connected and always up-to-date, they’re continually getting better - with new security features, new telemetry and new management capabilities.
Microsoft Advanced Security Management
– ASM identifies high-risk and abnormal usage; assigning a risk score and alerting you when a policy gets triggered; enabling you to investigate alerts, set your own custom policies and take further actions to remediate suspicious activity
Microsoft Intune for Education
– Microsoft Intune for Education is a cloud-based, mobile device management (MDM) service for schools. It helps your teachers and students stay productive on classroom devices and keeps school data secure.
Microsoft Azure Active Directory Premium Plan 1
– A comprehensive, highly available identity and access management cloud solution that combines core directory services, advanced identity governance and application access management. Azure Active Directory also offers a rich, standards-based platform that enables developers to deliver access control to their applications, based on centralised policy and rules
Microsoft Azure Information Protection Premium Plan 1
– a cloud-based solution that helps an organization to classify and optionally, protect its documents and emails by applying labels. Labels can be applied automatically by administrators who define rules and conditions, manually by users, or a combination where users are given recommendations
Microsoft Advanced Threat Analytics
– A solution deployed on-premise to protect an organization’s networks. Microsoft ATA uses data gathered by on-premise ATA gateways, machine learning, network logs and events as well as past user and device behaviour to detect suspicious activity and malicious attacks.
Windows 10 Education
Windows 10 Education
– Empowering the students of today to create the world of tomorrow. With the many features of Windows 10, teachers get more time to help students of all abilities succeed. With Learning Tools, Microsoft Whiteboard, and Windows Hello, learn how Windows 10 can benefit your class.
Microsoft Minecraft: Education Edition
– an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Microsoft 365 A5 (Includes Office 365 A5, EM+S E5, Windows 10 E5 + Minecraft)
Office 365 A5 - All the features in A3 plus Microsoft’s best-in-class intelligent security management, advanced compliance, and analytics systems
Microsoft Office 365 Advanced Threat Protection
– Cloud-based email filtering service that helps protect your organization against unknown malware and viruses by providing robust zero-day protection, and includes features to safeguard your organization from harmful links in real time. ATP has rich reporting and URL trace capabilities that give administrators insight into the kind of attacks happening in your organization
Microsoft Threat Intelligence
– Provides insight into the threat landscape to your organization. Analyze data from Windows endpoints, Azure Advanced Threat Analytics, and Office 365 Advanced Threat Protection to alert organizations to threats. Security administrators can use data to track threat actors and trends to better defend their assets
Microsoft Advanced Compliance
– includes Advanced Data Governance, Advanced eDiscovery, and Customer Lockbox. The package offers greater compliance value to customers and a combination of solutions, and can further help customers meet compliance requirements, while managing risk and reducing cost
– Application designed to help employees and their managers gain insight into how workers spend their time, with the goal of optimizing tasks and making them more efficient. MyAnalytics is part of the Office 365 cloud-based suite of productivity applications.
Microsoft Power Bi Pro
– A business analytics solution that lets you visualize your data and share insights across your organization, or embed them in your app or website. Connect to hundreds of data sources and bring your data to life with live dashboards and reports
Microsoft Audio Conferencing
– Audio Conferencing in Office 365 lets users call in to meetings from their phones. Audio Conferencing allows up to 250 phone attendees.
Microsoft Phone System
– The Microsoft technology for enabling call control and PBX capabilities in the Office 365 cloud with Skype for Business Online and Microsoft Teams. Phone System allows you to replace your existing PBX system with a set of features delivered from Office 365 and tightly integrated into your organization's cloud experience.
Microsoft Azure AD Premium P2
– Azure Active Directory is a comprehensive, highly available identity and access management cloud solution that combines core directory services, advanced identity governance and application access management. The Premium P2 includes every feature of all other Azure Active Directory editions enhanced with advanced identity protection and privileged identity-management capabilities.
Microsoft Azure Information Protection P2
– Builds on Azure Information Protection Premium P1 with automated and recommended classification, labeling, and protection, with policy-based rules and Hold Your Own Key (HYOK) configurations that span Azure Rights Management and Active Directory Rights Management
Microsoft Cloud App Security
– Microsoft Cloud App Security is a cloud access security broker that supports various deployment modes including log collection, API connectors, and reverse proxy. It provides rich visibility, control over data travel, and sophisticated analytics to identify and combat cyberthreats across Microsoft and third-party cloud services.
Windows 10 E5
Windows 10 Enterprise
– Windows 10 Enterprise is one of the central pillars of your Microsoft 365 subscription. Windows 10 meets the needs of large and midsize organizations, providing intelligent security, simplified updates, flexible management, and enhanced productivity tools.
Microsoft Defender ATP
– A platform designed to help enterprise networks prevent, detect, investigate, and respond to advanced threats. Includes: Endpoint behavioural sensors, Cloud security analytics, Threat intelligence.