Who are we?
Pugh Computers, established in 1981 is one of the UK’s leading suppliers of software and cloud technology solutions to the education, voluntary and commercial sector. We have the skills and an understanding of technology and the knowledge how best to licence solutions for compliance and best value.
Who do we work with?
Our strong longstanding relationships with market leading vendors is reflected in our top tier accreditations which include:
- Microsoft Education Licensing Solutions Partner (EdLSP) and Microsoft Gold Authorised Education Partner (AEP) accredited, with the following competencies –
- Gold Volume Licensing
- Gold Cloud Productivity (Office 365)
- Gold Cloud Platform (Azure)
- Gold Enterprise Mobility Management (EM+S)
- Gold Small & Midmarket Cloud Solutions
- Silver Collaboration & Content (SharePoint)
- Adobe Authorized Platinum Reseller
- Sophos Gold Partner
- Veritas Silver Partner with Mid-Market Backup and Recovery – Principal competency
- Symantec Secure One Reseller (Silver) with Core Security – Silver competency
- Veeam ProPartner Silver Reseller
- VMWare Solution Provider Professional
- Red Hat Academic Reseller
- Blancco Silver Reseller
Along with our above partnerships we have a product portfolio that extends across a wide range of world’s leading technology vendors including Avid, Corel, DropBox, GFI, Impero, McAfee, MindJet, NetSupport, Nuance, Parallels, QSR, Quark, SMART, Steinberg, TechSmith and many more.
Using our expertise in software licensing we also work alongside Systems Integration partners in delivering first class cloud, hybrid and licensing solutions.
To view all the vendors which we work with, visit the ‘Products’ dropdown menu on our homepage.
What do we offer?
We resell software licences and subscriptions and provide software licensing consultancy services directly to customers and also to partners that need expert advise in providing their customers or users the correct licensing advice to pair with their technology and solutions. We work through the medium of Welsh and English.
We work closely alongside lead bodies in delivering against framework agreements that offers customers better value procurement whilst ensuring compliance with tendering requirements.
In Education, we partner with
- Southern Universities Purchasing Consortium (SUPC) who help universities and further education colleges to develop and manage framework agreements
- Crescent Purchasing Consortium (CPC) provide a provision of reliable and best-value frameworks for the FE, Academies and Schools sector
- EduServ a not-for-profit provider of industry-leading technology advice, engineering and support for universities and government departments
In Charities, we work with
- NCVO who champion the voluntary sector by connecting, representing and supporting voluntary organisations
- WCVA which support and represent the third sector and volunteering in Wales
In the Public Sector, we work with
- G-Cloud 9 (Crown Commercial Service) who provide commercial services to the public sector and saving money for the taxpayer
Professional bodies, we are member of
- ESTnet a network of technology organisations whose members design, develop, manufacture or integrate electronic and software technologies
- Institute of Directors (IoD) a Professional Institute with members which promotes directors, and represents members and business to government
- Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) the world’s largest community of marketers that support, represent and develop marketers, teams, leaders and the marketing profession as a whole
- Cardiff Business Club the leading organisation of its kind in Wales, the Club holds dinners with speakers of international standing to address the members
- Cwlwm Busnes Caerdydd a Welsh language business group, which gives business people from all sectors, in Cardiff and beyond, the opportunity to meet, network and discuss business matters
Meet the team
At Pugh we are a team made up of 20 staff:
Managing Director and founder – Jeffrey Pugh
Technical Director – Eifion Evans
Operations Director – Geraint Williams
Sales Director – Dylan Davies
Relationship Director – Barry Lewis
Head of IT – Elfed Jenkins
Sales Team – Sophie Johnson, Ceri Morgan, Nathan Bennett, Eldi Berkshire, Simon Keeble
Operations Team – Bari Morgan, Myra Pocock, Sulwen Williams, Peter Snow
Marketing Team – Chris Jones, Jamie Owen
View our Organisation Chart for a structured view of the company
- Expert software licencing knowledge
- One of UK’s leading software suppliers
- Over 37 years worth of experience
- Knowledgeable and friendly staff
- Strong vendor and partner networks
- Bilingual (English and Welsh)