Focused on innovation and quality, Logitech designs products and experiences that have an everyday place in people’s lives. Founded in 1981 in Lausanne, Switzerland, and quickly expanding to the Silicon Valley, Logitech started connecting people through innovative computer peripherals and many industry firsts, including the infrared cordless mouse, the thumb-operated trackball, the laser mouse, and more. Logitech has developed into a multi-brand company designing products that bring people together through music, gaming, video and computing.
Transform every meeting with Microsoft Teams Rooms
Choose the Right Logitech ConferenceCam for Your Video Meeting
Logitech SmartDock Overview
Make Skype Video Meetings Easy
4K UHD Video and 120° Field of View for Huddle Room Meetings
Room Systems (Microsoft Teams Enabled)
– Video conferencing room solutions with Logitech Tap deliver calendar integration, touch-to-join, instant content sharing, and always-on readiness. Pre-configured with room-optimized software from Google, Microsoft, or Zoom, Logitech Room Solutions include all necessary components: Tap touch controller, small form factor computer, in-wall rated cabling, and Logitech MeetUp or Rally conference camera.
Logitech SmartDock Bundle for Focus Rooms - Video Conferencing Kit
– Transform smaller meeting spaces with a rich, collaborative Skype for Business and Teams experience that is simple to use, deploy, and manage. One-touch join, mobile ConferenceCam Connect with Bluetooth speaker allows easy projection to the display in the room and share to remote participants via their Skype for Business or Teams clients on smartphones or laptops.
Logitech SmartDock Bundle for Huddle Spaces - Video Conferencing Kit
– This all-in-one package delivers a premium Skype Room Systems meeting experience that's amazingly affordable, easy- to-use and optimized for small meeting rooms with up to 6 participants. Now anyone can start a high-quality Skype for Business or Teams meeting with one touch thanks to the SmartDock A/V control console complete with a Surface Pro huddle room tablet, Logitech MeetUP ConferenceCam and custom meeting software.
Small Rooms (Microsoft Teams Enabled)
Logitech SmartDock Bundle for Small Rooms - Video Conferencing Kit
– This all-in-one package delivers a premium Skype Room Systems meeting experience that's amazingly affordable, easy- to-use and optimized for small meeting rooms with up to 6 participants. Now anyone can start a high-quality Skype for Business or Teams meeting with one touch thanks to the SmartDock A/V control console complete with a Logitech MeetUp, Surface Pro tablet and custom meeting software.
Logitech SmartDock Flex Kit for Large Rooms with Logitech Rally Plus
– Flexible high performance video conferencing for large conference rooms, with Logitech Smart Dock with Surface Pro and Logitech Rally Plus system. Delivers intuitive one-touch meeting join, studio-quality video, unmatched vocal clarity, and RightSense™ automation for better, more natural meetings. Together, Logitech SmartDock Flex and Logitech Rally Plus with 2 speakers and 2 mic pods deliver elite performance and exceptional versatility with sleek style.
Logitech Brio 4K Webcam
– Delivering professional-quality video for video conferencing, streaming, or recording. Logitech BRIO is packed with features that produce stunning video in any environment. Our premier 4K ultra high-def camera offers 5x digital zoom, high frame rates, outstanding low-light performance, HDR, and RightLight 3.
– MeetUp is Logitech’s premier ConferenceCam designed for small conference rooms and huddle rooms. With a super-wide 120-degree field of view plus a pan/tilt lens, MeetUp makes every seat at the table clearly visible. Integrated audio is optimized for huddle room acoustics, so everyone can be heard as well as seen. Expansion Microphones for MeetUp to extend the audio range up to 4.2 meters.
Logitech Rally Camera
– With premium industrial design and an Ultra-HD imaging system, Logitech Rally Camera captures every person in the meeting room with truly phenomenal video quality. Packed with advanced optics and breakthrough technologies, Rally Camera delivers whisper-quiet mechanical Pan/Tilt/Zoom, razor-sharp 15X HD zoom, expansive 90° field of view, and powerful 4K sensor.
Logitech PTZ Pro 2
– Logitech PTZ Pro 2 delivers premium optics and life-like video to create the experience of sitting together in the same room, even if you are a thousand miles away. Technical improvements accent the camera’s brilliantly sharp image resolution, outstanding color reproduction, and exceptional optical accuracy.
Logitech ConferenceCam Connect
– Simplify video conferencing so anyone can run a meeting anywhere. Designed for huddle rooms and home offices, Logitech Connect is also compact and mobile so you can take it throughout the workplace and around the world. Connect is always ready for your next video conference call.
A meeting doesn’t necessarily have to be held in a meeting room anymore. Meetings are now taking place more and more frequently in coffee shops, on trains, in huddle spaces or even at home, be it planned or ad hoc.
Microsoft goal is to extend Teams meetings into every space from small huddle rooms to large conference rooms. Microsoft recently announced and delivered several capabilities that enhance the Teams Meetings experience in meeting rooms...
Microsoft employees have long asked for the company’s internal meetings to work better. They’re getting their wish, thanks to Microsoft Teams and the company’s meeting room solution, Microsoft Teams Rooms.
The service we get from Pugh is first class, they respond quickly to queries and will always put you first. Their knowledge of Adobe products and issues has been really helpful and especially with the new Creative Cloud giving assistance on renewals and common problems with licence issues.
Robert Silk, IT Purchasing Manager, Client Platform Services, UCL
Get In Touch
Call a member of our team today to discuss your requirements