Poly is the global communications company that powers authentic human connection and collaboration. Face to face, we sift and sort millions of verbal and non-verbal cues to glean meaning. Poly is finding new ways to inject these cues into audio and video communication to replicate the face to face experience. To build intimacy. To break walls and span distance. To nurture the simplicity and beauty of human connection.
How to connect Polycom RealPresence Trio and EagleEye MSR to Skype Room System
Transform every meeting with Microsoft Teams Rooms
Headset (Microsoft Teams enabled)
Poly Voyager Focus UC-M
– Works seamlessly across PC, mobile phones, tablets, Bluetooth-enabled desk phones and smart watches. Smart sensors answer calls by simply putting on the headset, mute by taking the headset off and pause music for incoming calls. Enhanced voice alerts announce caller ID, mute and connection status, talk time level. Dynamic Mute Alert senses and alerts you when you try to talk when muted.
Speakerphone (Microsoft Teams enabled)
Poly Calisto 5200 USB A
– Conference with confidence a 360˚ microphone provides superior audio in the corporate office, remote location or on the road. Corded connectivity for both 3.5 mm and USB enables you to take calls from your PC, tablet or mobile device—and even to conference multiple lines. An intuitive interface and plug-and-play simplicity make it easy to get the meeting started and stay in control of your call.
Poly Calisto 7200
– Deliver a high-quality audio experience in small group conference room. With 360° coverage and noise cancellation the Calisto 7200 keeps your team’s conversations flowing without any disruptions
Desk Phone (Microsoft Teams enabled)
Poly Elara 60
– Poly Elara 60 Series is the on-desk solution for enhanced smartphone collaboration designed for the mobile-first professional. Turns each individual smartphone into a Microsoft Teams collaboration experience, with all the convenience and functionality of a desk phone. Employees can personalize their communication experience with a range of headset, speakerphone and handset options.
Poly Elara 60 WS with Voyager Focus headset
– Poly Elara 60 Series turns the smartphone into a collaboration station. Seamlessly transition calls from on-the-go to at-the-desk, or the other way around. Launch Microsoft Teams with a dedicated button. Multiple audio options offer personalized comfort, with automatic charging to talk and collaborate easily, all day long
Poly CCX 500
– Poly's new line of Microsoft Teams desk phones. Use the handset or pair with your Plantronics headset for a handsfree experience. Install anywhere—Wi-Fi support means no need to run wired Ethernet drops in awkward places. Packed with features that businesses relish: Polycom HD Voice. Bluetooth and Wi-Fi capabilities, Colour touch displays and a dedicated button to activate Cortana. Your contact list, calendar, and meetings are fully integrated.
Poly CCX 700
– Poly's new line of Microsoft Teams desk phones - Enjoy the same user experience as other Microsoft Teams devices and meeting rooms. Packed with the features that businesses relish. Polycom HD Voice. Bluetooth and Wi-Fi capabilities. Colour touch displays and a dedicated button to activate Cortana. Your contact list, calendar, and meetings are fully integrated. Polycom CCX 700, with a larger display and built-in camera, supports video calling right from your desktop phone.
Poly Trio 8800
– Offering the clearest and richest audio experience ever in a Polycom conference phone. With a 20-foot pickup range, Polycom HD Voice and patented Polycom NoiseBlock, your conversation flows naturally and you hear every word clearly in large conference rooms. The Polycom Trio 8800 is certified to work with both Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business.
Camera (Microsoft Teams enabled)
Poly Eagle Eye IV USB
– Providing a quality video collaboration experience for Polycom MSR and other Microsoft certified Room Systems. The EagleEye IV USB camera delivers a premium HD video experience with a pan, tilt and 12x optical zoom capability suitable for medium and large sized meeting spaces.
Microsoft employees have long asked for the company’s internal meetings to work better. They’re getting their wish, thanks to Microsoft Teams and the company’s meeting room solution, Microsoft Teams Rooms.
Microsoft goal is to extend Teams meetings into every space from small huddle rooms to large conference rooms. Microsoft recently announced and delivered several capabilities that enhance the Teams Meetings experience in meeting rooms...
The service we get from Pugh is first class, they respond quickly to queries and will always put you first. Their knowledge of Adobe products and issues has been really helpful and especially with the new Creative Cloud giving assistance on renewals and common problems with licence issues.
Robert Silk, IT Purchasing Manager, Client Platform Services, UCL
Get In Touch
Call a member of our team today to discuss your requirements