Carbonite offers all the tools necessary for protecting data from the most common forms of data loss, including ransomware, accidental deletions, hardware failures and natural disasters. From automated computer backup to comprehensive protection for physical and virtual server environments, Carbonite ensures the accessibility and survivability of data for any system and any size business.
Availability and Migration
– Structured, repeatable data migration from any source to any target with no data loss and no disruption in service.
– Continuous replication for physical, virtual and cloud workloads with push-button failover for keeping critical systems online
– Automatic, secure data protection for endpoints–with deployment flexibility for large, distributed organizations.
Backup and Recovery
– Automatic backup for business data that enables rapid recovery of files, folders and complete systems.
– Automatic cloud backup for business data, featuring flexible retention options – up to 7 years.
– Automatic flexible business backup that combines the speed of local data recovery with the added protection of cloud backup.
– Keep a secondary copy of any system in the cloud for instant failover in the event of an outage