Adobe is redesigning Creative Cloud’s desktop app as a hub for tools and assets
The new Adobe desktop experience features tutorials for all apps in one hub. It keeps the same looks as the Creative Cloud website, but now in a desktop app form.
The app offers a full-screen experience. It provides a one-stop-shop for everything Creative Cloud, so users can access it whenever they need to update apps, or find assets like brushes, fonts, and stock images. Creative Cloud Libraries let users access assets from anywhere (an important feature as Adobe continues releasing iPad and Android apps like Fresco) and share those libraries with teammates.
There are four main components to the new desktop app:
Manage and update your apps
Adobe has redesigned the apps tabs for a clearer view of which apps you have installed and which have updates. You can still choose to download a legacy version of an application if available.
Creative Cloud Library management
Once available only within individual Adobe apps, Creative Cloud Libraries can now be managed full-screen right in the launcher. Assets can be shared, managed, and deleted in a new “Your work” section of the app. The functionality of Libraries remains the same.
Access to tutorials
The Creative Cloud app’s former “Learn” tab has been replaced by skill categories and a Tutorials hub. You’ll be able to access help resources, videos, and compatibility information for each app.
Asset and font search
Like before, the new Creative Cloud app gives you access to Adobe Fonts and assets from Adobe Stock. What’s new is a powerful built-in search engine that searches across Creative Cloud.
For more information about Adobes New dashboard, New products or migrating to Adobe Creative Cloud shared device license, Call us today on 01974 200 201
- Let’s all work smarter in the new year!
- Adobe is redesigning Creative Cloud’s desktop app as a hub for tools and assets
- What’s New – July 2019
- Enhance security, simplify access and set smart policies with a single identity platform
- What’s New – March 2019
- What’s New – January 2019
- What’s New – November 2018
- NEW Sophos XG Firewall v17.5
- What’s New – September 2018
- Get More Out of Microsoft Office 365 with Adobe Acrobat DC and PDF Services
- Latest Offers – August ’18
- Branded Stories Are Here! Meet Adobe Spark with Premium Features
- Major Changes – Microsoft Education Licensing
- Have you just left your ‘front door’ open for attackers?
- What’s New – January 2020
- Bring your meeting room to life with Jabra PanaCast
- What’s New – November 2019