Impero provide a leading range of school network & computer lab management software. Working with education establishments, charities and specialist organisations across the world, Impero have developed a range of powerful classroom management software solutions designed to promote a better, safer and more dynamic learning environment.
Online Safety: Don’t Just Block it Out – Impero Software UK
Meet Zak, a Year 9 student with a secret. Discover why simply blocking isn't the answer to online safety.
Impero Education Pro
– Seamless and innovative blend of online safety, network admin and classroom management software that’s simple to install and easy to use. Supporting school IT teams with remote control and network management tools and empowering teachers with classroom control features compatible with PCs, Macs and mobile devices
– Cloud-based network management software that provides technical teams with a comprehensive suite of remote network administration tools, designed to help streamline networks, improve efficiency, and save time. Managed via a centralised web console, Impero EdAdmin enables IT staff to remotley track, monitor and manage resources across the entire school network – even on multiple sites, such as Multi-Academy Trusts
– Classroom management and monitoring software that empowers teaching staff with a range of classroom control, instruction and monitoring tools to help break down traditional behaviour management barriers and focus student learning
– Cloud-based online safety and safeguarding module, designed to help schools to fulfil their legal duty of care around internet safety and safeguarding online. This best practice approach to safeguarding in schools, including active monitoring and logging incident captures to provide contextual insight, helps schools to identify potential risk, respond before an incident escalates, and educate students about responsible online behaviour
– Safe and secure next-generation digital safeguarding system that provides a holistic view of every student’s wellbeing. It’s been specially designed to simplify the recording and management of safeguarding concerns in an education setting
– Online safeguarding training hub that gives school staff the opportunity to meet all of their legally-required safeguarding training requirements at a time that is convenient, and gain three CPD accredited certificates in safeguarding in the process
Classroom Reporting and Analytics
– Transforms a school’s Impero data into stunning, graphical reports, that you can interact with on any device type. An addition to Impero Education Pro, Impero Insight is an advanced, cloud-based, reporting and analytics module, powered by an industry leading BI engine
– Provides patch management software features designed to strengthen endpoint security and protect the top education software applications. It uses automated detection to patch Microsoft and more than 60 third-party applications before vulnerabilities are exposed to the school network
– Schools are increasingly turning BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) and 1:1 initiatives as a way to improve learner engagement and enhance the digital environment across the UK education sector, Impero EdLink makes the centralised configuration and management of mobile devices simple