AVID is an acronym for AudioVisual Instructional Device and the company continues to develop quality audio products for the minds of the future keeping abreast of the evolving technologies in learning and classroom environments. AVID is constantly adapting to changes in education.
Avid 30 Series
The Stylish 30 series is a proven design specifically developed with the rigours of the school environment and sound quality in mind. Already used by thousands of students, this lightweight headset is equipped with a noise – cancelling microphone, making it ideal for the classroom and easy to use, store and clean.
– The stylish AE-35 is a proven design speciﬁcally developed and reinforced for the rigors of the school environment. This headphone was built with a quality ﬁrst approach and offers great sound. Great for school, home, libraries and more. The mid-size ear pads on are the perfect size for wide age range. Easy to maintain and clean with a 6-foot cord allowing for a large range of motion to help facilitate an interactive learning environment.
– Built with the classroom environment in mind the stylish AE-36 headset is equipped with a noise-canceling adjustable boom microphone. A great solution for testing by allowing students to record answers in a clear and quiet manner while maintaining excellent comfort during long use.
– Built with the classroom environment in mind the stylish AE-39 headset is equipped with a USB 2.0 plug type and a noise-canceling adjustable boom microphone. A great USB solution for testing by allowing students to record their answers in a clear and quiet manner while maintaining comfort during long use
– The AE-55 is a sleek new headset that raises the bar. Understanding how difﬁcult it is to meet the many diverse testing requirements when choosing headsets, AVID has developed one that takes the worry out of the equation for you. The AE-55 is designed for quality performance and comfort, while delivering on the various state testing and TELPAS speciﬁcations.
– the Fishbone TRRS breakaway adapter is AVID’s response to the pin breakage problem experienced across the audio industry. Inspired by the swimming motion of ﬁsh, the AVID ﬂex-and-bend design reorients the Fishbone’s jack in the direction of the pulling force. Allowing the device pin to disengage without causing damage. Preventing pin breakage inside expensive electronic devices is a must have for classrooms.