Millions of assets. One simple plan for institutions
Keep your institution’s creative users inspired with access to millions of graphics, photos, and images—right inside their Adobe Creative Cloud apps. And with a single subscription, it’s even easier to manage.
Add assets to your projects without leaving your apps
Adobe Stock is built right into Creative Cloud desktop apps like Adobe Photoshop CC, Illustrator CC, and InDesign CC. Your students, faculty, and staff can get up to 10x productivity gains by browsing, testing, and purchasing assets without leaving their favourite apps. And they can easily convert watermarked assets to licensed assets as they work.
Browse an extensive marketplace
Adobe Stock offers stunning graphics, photos, and images—so your students, faculty, and staff can always find just the right asset for any creative project.
Foster team collaboration
Everyone on your team can license and share images from the same Adobe Stock subscription. This makes it easy to collaborate and instantly access their assets across desktop and mobile. Plus, each licensed image can be used by up to 10 team members at no extra cost.
Streamline software management
For one flat subscription, your entire group can use Adobe Stock. And you can purchase, manage, and renew your subscription through the same Admin Console you already use to manage Creative Cloud for education. And with image pooling, there are no extra charges for additional users.
Get the best value for your institution
Adobe Stock offers the industry’s most competitive price for institutions. You need only one subscription for all your team members—and everyone can access the image license pool under that subscription. And with the 10 images per month plan, you can even roll over unused images for up to a year.
- Adobe is redesigning Creative Cloud’s desktop app as a hub for tools and assets
- Adobe Creative Cloud Shared Device Licensing
- What’s New – July 2019
- Enhance security, simplify access and set smart policies with a single identity platform
- What’s New – March 2019
- What’s New – January 2019
- What’s New – November 2018
- NEW Sophos XG Firewall v17.5
- What’s New – September 2018
- Get More Out of Microsoft Office 365 with Adobe Acrobat DC and PDF Services
- Latest Offers – August ’18
- Branded Stories Are Here! Meet Adobe Spark with Premium Features
- Major Changes – Microsoft Education Licensing
- What’s New – November 2019
- What’s New – October 2019
- Click join: Internal meetings get a boost with Microsoft Teams
- Introducing Microsoft Teams Rooms