Create and Share Online Videos Anywhere with All-New Premiere Rush CC
Adobe are thrilled to announce that Project Rush, a brand-new video app that they previewed earlier this summer, is available for immediate download with a new yet familiar name…Premiere Rush CC
Adobe Premiere Rush is the first all-in-one, cross-device video editing app that makes creating and sharing online content easier than ever. This integrated desktop and mobile solution automatically syncs all of your projects and edits to the cloud, allowing you to work anywhere, on any device. Here are some of the things that make Premiere Rush unique:
- An intuitive, all-in-one experience: Premiere Rush integrates capture, intuitive editing, simplified colour, audio, motion graphics, and seamless publishing to the leading social platforms, all together in one easy-to-use solution.
- Creative flexibility: Make videos that look great, sound great, and are uniquely yours with simplified editing, customizable Motion Graphics templates, colour, and Adobe Sensei-powered Auto-Ducking, all powered by Premiere Pro, After Effects, and Audition.
- Social Media Optimization: With sharing presets and one-click publishing, Premiere Rush automatically optimizes all your content for the different social media platforms that you publish to today including YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and Behance.
- Access anytime, anywhere: Create a project on one device and publish from another with a consistent user experience across phone, tablet, and desktop.
Since Adobe have revealed Premiere Rush in June 2018, they’ve been working directly with a small group of beta testers to refine the product experience and develop a road map that builds on the core tenets of the product. Adobe have heard such great feedback about Rush that they didn’t want to keep it from you any longer. But, as with any brand-new product, Adobe are continuously learning and developing Premiere Rush to give you the best experience possible. Here are highlights of where they headed:
- Android support: They have been hard at work on Rush for Android and can’t wait to share it with you next year.
- Speed controls: The number one feature request coming out of this summer’s private beta was the ability to speed up and slow down videos, and they completely agree on the importance. Speed controls are at the top of our feature list.
- Performance: Removing all friction from an editing experience is a high priority for the team — They continued to focus on performance.
- Publishing videos to multiple platforms: Adobe have heard how time-consuming it is to create versions of your videos that meet the requirements of the different social media platforms that you publish to, which is why they made sure that this functionality was included in the initial release of Premiere Rush. Adobe are continuing to work on ways to make this easier.
As you can see, Adobe are not slowing down and there’s a lot more in store. Premiere Rush could never have gotten to where it is today without ongoing input from creators – and they know this is just the beginning. Give the product a spin and share your feedback about how they can make it even better in the comments box below. We can’t wait to see what you create.