Steinberg provide technologically advanced music and media production products for musicians and producers of music, video and film. Steinberg provides business customers with license-management and copy-protection systems. The Steinberg range of products has long since found world renown in all aspects of modern digital audio processing, and form the backbone of facilities specializing in music composition and production, mastering, restoration, broadcast, sound design, audio post for the film industry among many others.
Workflow Enhancements | New Features in Cubase 10.5
There are a number of new features in Cubase 10.5 designed to enhance your Cubase workflow. The dialog to add track in Cubase now includes all track types, including global tracks.
Video Playback Support | New Features in WaveLab 10
Video playback in the audio montage is one of the great new features in WaveLab 10, allowing fast and intuitive video audio editing.
New Music Production Features | New Features in Nuendo 10
Nuendo 10 includes all of the exceptional music production features and new content introduced in Cubase 10
Dorico Prelude by Segun Akinola | What’s New in Dorico 3
Steinberg is thrilled to announce the release of Dorico 3, packed with more revolutionary features than ever before.
The Official VST YouTube Channel
Welcome to the official VST YouTube channel by Steinberg! VST stands for our Virtual Studio Technology, a technology that changed computer-based music production forever.
Steinberg Cubase Pro
– Designed to meet the requirements of professional producers, composers and mixing engineers, Cubase Pro stands for cutting-edge technology, highly efficient workflows and unlimited possibilities. For countless music producers and audio engineers around the globe, Cubase Pro is the essential tool used when the job needs to get done
Steinberg Cubase Artist
– Offers all you need to develop your songs and productions from scratch. Streamlined recording and vocal editing tools, inspirational composing features, superb virtual instruments, FX, amps, and much more. Cubase Artist offers a wealth of opportunities for aspiring artists seeking its equal in price and quality
Steinberg Cubase Elements
– Offering a streamlined music production environment with plenty of features that help seize the moment when musical creativity strikes. Cubase Elements provides the perfect starting point for intuitive song writing, studio-grade recordings and finalizing your mix
Steinberg Wavelab Pro
– Production environment for mastering, audio editing, restoration, broadcasting and field recording, perfectly tailored to meet the demands of today’s professionals. WaveLab Pro provides a host of tools to most certainly surpass all expectations and seamlessly integrate into existing studio setups
Steinberg WaveLab Elements
– Production environment devoted to the needs of home producers and musicians, delivering uncompromising quality when it comes to editing and restoring audio material alongside creating state-of-the-art podcasts. WaveLab product range provides a convincing toolset which will most certainly meet your requirements while seamlessly integrating into your home studio setup
– Leads innovation in every aspect of audio-to-picture work. Providing unique features for game audio production, TV and film post-production workflows, Nuendo provides more dedicated capabilities for these industries than any other audio software, ranging from integration with game middleware over re-conforming through to automatic dialog recording (ADR)
Steinberg Dorico 3
– Dorico 3 drives the state of the art in music notation software forward. Only Dorico 3 can produce a condensed conductor’s score in a single click. Dorico 3 also introduces powerful new features for guitar and harp, sophisticated new playback controls, and much more, wrapped up in a newly-refined and elegant user interface
– Most comprehensive virtual sampling and sound design system available today and excels the present creative process for producers and sound designers in all areas. It covers the complete creative workflow from recording and sample editing to programming advanced synthesis and modulation setups
Steinberg AXR4T Thunderbolt 2 Audio Interface
– With the AXR4, Steinberg sets a new standard in audio interfaces for studios, producers and professional musicians. Featuring facilities and connectivity aimed at professional-level recording, this Thunderbolt 2 audio interface significantly raises the bar, with 32-bit integer resolution and a sample rate of up to 384 kHz. The AXR4 ensures universal excellence for all recording applications
Steinberg Absolute VST 4 collection
– Get tons of creative instruments with over 100 GB of sound content for every kind of music production. Explore over 6,800 presets, next-generation synthesizers and one of the best drum plug-ins available. And when that is not enough, you can easily build your own sample instruments