Macrium Software was founded in 2006 when its flagship product Macrium Reflect was developed to create a safe and secure disk image with ultra-fast recovery times should disaster strike.
Macrium Site Manager
With Macrium Site Manager it is easy to deploy large numbers of Macrium Reflect endpoint backup
Cloning a disk using Macrium Reflect 7
In this tutorial you will see how to clone a disk. In this example, the target disk will be larger than the original and we will use Macrium Reflect to resize the new partitions.
Welcome to Macrium Reflect
Macrium Reflect is image based backup and cloning software.
Macrium Reflect Workstation
– Protect documents, data and operating systems using advanced disk imaging technology. Includes Macrium viBoot, for instant Hyper-V virtualization, and Macrium Image Guardian, for protection from
Macrium Reflect Server
– This fast and reliable solution once again sets the standard for image based server backup solutions. Macrium Reflect Server Edition comes with a full set of updated features that provides the fastest time to first backup and peace of mind for full image or file and folder level restores.
Macrium Reflect Server Plus
– A fully featured and sophisticated tool for backing up the most critical of servers running applications such as Microsoft Exchange email, and SQL databases. IT professionals will be able to very quickly install and run backups using Server Plus. You can rely on it to protect your critical systems and provide rapid and trouble free recovery.
Macrium Site Manager
– Central management console for endpoint backup of your site. The first step to site backup is the Starter Pack. As needs grow or change, additional bundles of agents can be easily added – allowing simple management of your backup needs.
– Extends the coverage of Site Manager. This platform is a cloud-based solution that will monitor and manage many Macrium Site Manager instances. You can see everything at a glance, with rolled-up reporting, alerts, and an easy to use backup management tool.
Macrium Workstation bundles
– Offer a cost effective way of protecting multiple networked Workstations across your organization
Macrium Physical Server bundles
– Offer a cost effective way of protecting multiple networked physical Servers across your organization
Macrium Starter pack
– Offers a cost effective way of protecting one networked Server and up to five networked Workstations across your organization
Macrium Virtual Server
– Offer a cost effective way of protecting multiple networked Virtual Machines across your organization