GFI Software develops right-sized, smartly engineered IT solutions for businesses. GFI Software solutions enable IT administrators to easily and efficiently discover, manage and secure their business networks, systems, applications and communications wherever they exist. GFI Software is committed to its customers worldwide to deliver the trusted expertise, right-sized and smartly engineered IT solutions with a strong focus on security excellence. The company has received numerous awards and industry accolades, and is a longtime Microsoft® Gold ISV Partner.
– GFI LanGuard provides a detailed analysis of the state of your network. This includes applications or default configurations posing a security risk.
– Keeping track of what exactly you have connected to your network and where it is located for network configuration purposes can be quite a challenge. GFI OneGuard makes this process easy thanks to our device discovery engine which crawls your network to audit windows devices that are connected.
– Uncontrolled web activity can impact productivity, lead to malware infections, increase costs and potential legal liabilities, as well as a bruised company image. GFI WebMonitor delivers unique web filtering capabilities by combining application-based traffic filtering with a website categorization functionality.
GFI EndPointSecurity – Bring your own device (BYOD) and portable storage device use in the workplace significantly increase the likelihood of your business facing data leakage issues. GFI EndPointSecurity features risk assessment capabilities that identify assets possibly doubling as sources of data leaks.
– Most data security standards and regulations require that all relevant log data is managed, collected, consolidated and safely stored so that companies can prove accountability for the actions occurring in their workplace. GFI EventsManager provides three-layer log data consolidation accessible through two-factor authentication, forensic investigations capabilities and compliance reporting.
GFI Archiver archives emails, files and calendar entries. Its File Archiving Assistant (FAA) enables you to share files between users and store them centrally and safely without relying on online storage providers.
– Block spam and protect your network from email-borne threats
– GFI OneConnect utilizes a multi-layered approach to block spam and malware. The email spam checker delivers excellent spam detection rates to ensure that your network and users have full protection against spam and email borne threats guaranteeing a secure email sever.
– GFI FaxMaker can save your business thousands in labor costs, improve workflow efficiency and boost employee productivity. It also increases information security and leverages the existing application infrastructure. The days of waiting at the fax machine for incoming faxes or confirmation of document delivery are history. View product screenshots