Dropbox is a technology company that builds simple, powerful products for people and businesses. With over 500 million people using Dropbox the way they want to around the world, Dropbox aim at creating products that are easy to use and are built on trust, with users’ privacy being their first priority, and always will be.
– lets your team bring work anywhere, syncing their important files across all their devices. Powerful admin tools help you stay on top of your account and take control of your organization’s information. Shared folders and links help keep everyone up to date, effortlessly. With Dropbox, team members can work together like they’re sitting right next to each other – even when they’re halfway around the world.
- Business: Standard – for teams needing powerful storage, sharing, and collaboration tools. With the Standard plan, customers will have access to features such as Smart Sync, Team Folders, and Dropbox Paper
- Business: Advanced – for teams and businesses seeking more sophisticated admin, audit, and integration features. With the Advanced plan, your customers will have access to Smart Sync, Team Folders, and Dropbox Paper in addition to as much space as they need
- Business: Enterprise – for larger businesses requiring scalable custom solutions with individualized support. With the Enterprise plan, customers will have as much space as they need, as well as access to features such as Smart Sync, Team Folders, Dropbox Paper, and comprehensive controls
– a version of the service tailored to educational institutions whereas Dropbox Business offers unlimited storage, Dropbox Education comes with 15GB of storage per person that can be pooled together. With the option to purchase the right amount of storage for your team, and preserve up to 120 days of version history on all files, Dropbox Education allows you to tailor your deployment to your budget. (Minimum of 300 users)