Ceredigion Careers Festival 2020 – Aberystwyth
Location: Aberystwyth Arts Centre, Aberystwyth University, SY23 3DE
Date: 10 March 2020
Time: 9am – 4pm
Pugh is excited to announce that we will be supporting the Ceredigion Careers Festival again in 2020.
The festival helps to raise learners’ awareness and understanding of the opportunities and different career routes available to them. The event will feature a range of employers across a variety of sectors. There will also be the chance to meet with training providers/colleges and Welsh Universities who will be showcasing their vocational areas and opportunities available to learners.
Pupils from Years 9 to 13 in Ceredigion are invited to the 2020 event, which is expected to attract in the region of 1,000 pupils. The aim of the event is to provide pupils, teachers and parents with an interactive insight into the vast range of career opportunities available, as well as raising their awareness of the different pathways that can be taken after school.
There will be lots of interactive activities taking place during the day, including seminars, workshops, quizzes, VR headsets and have-a-go equipment. Learners will also be able to try a variety of skill-based activities.
Parents are invited to attend at the same time as their child or over the lunchtime period.
From employment, apprenticeships, volunteering and education opportunities – come and find out more!
At the event pupils can:
- Interact with a number of employers
- Take part in interactive workshops and demonstrations
- Talk to apprentices
- Get information from colleges, universities and local training providers
- Listen to experts in the industries
- Talk to a Careers Wales Careers Adviser
- … and many more!
Pupils will have the opportunity to find out about careers in:
- Animal care
- Hair and Beauty
- Hospitality and catering
- Armed Forces
- … and more!
Pugh are always on the lookout for talented and enthusiastic individuals to join our team. If you are a graduate, seeking an opportunity for an apprenticeship or work experience, then get in touch with us. Email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com or call us today: 01974 200 201.
- Let’s all work smarter in the new year!
- Adobe is redesigning Creative Cloud’s desktop app as a hub for tools and assets
- What’s New – July 2019
- Enhance security, simplify access and set smart policies with a single identity platform
- What’s New – March 2019
- What’s New – January 2019
- What’s New – November 2018
- NEW Sophos XG Firewall v17.5
- What’s New – September 2018
- Get More Out of Microsoft Office 365 with Adobe Acrobat DC and PDF Services
- Latest Offers – August ’18
- Branded Stories Are Here! Meet Adobe Spark with Premium Features
- Major Changes – Microsoft Education Licensing
- What’s New – January 2020
- Bring your meeting room to life with Jabra PanaCast
- What’s New – November 2019
- Adobe MAX 2019