Digital Collages in the Classroom
About this course
Explore the principles of digital imaging and how to use Adobe creative tools to create impactful digital collages. Then learn how to apply your new digital skills to integrate digital collage projects into your curriculum.
Creating digital collages encourages students to express their ideas through an engaging and innovative digital format. Digital collages can be used effectively in all subject areas, allowing students to improve their communication skills and digital literacy while learning key content objectives.
What will I learn?
- How using digital collage projects in your curriculum can produce positive outcomes for you and your students
- Best practices and principles for creating amazing digital collages
- The technical skills to create your own digital collages with Adobe tools (with support from expert digital media educators)
- How to apply your new skills to integrate digital collage projects into your curriculum
- Collaborate with educators from around the world
Who is this course for?
This course is aimed at all educators working in primary, secondary or higher education. No prior experience with Adobe tools or digital media technologies is required.
How long is the course?
The course runs for two weeks, starting on 5th March 2018, and should take about 10 hours to complete. All coursework must be submitted by 30th March 2018.
What will it cost?
Enrolment and course completion certificate are FREE!
What software/technology will I need?
What will I receive when the course ends?
After successfully completing this course, you will receive a digital badge and course certificate that states that you have completed 10 hours of professional development.
About Adobe Education Exchange Courses
Each week of an Education Exchange collaborative course includes:
- Design and instructional theory content, innovative and tailored for educators
- Interactive live class session taught by expert educators
- Hands-on creative assignment with personalized feedback from instructors and other educators
- Reflective learning journal best practice
- Community collaboration and discussion
Live Class Information
This course will include weekly live classes, which take place on Tuesdays.
Each class will take place three times; once in each of the following time zones:
AEDT (Sydney) at 7pm
GMT (London) at 7pm
CST (Chicago) at 7pm
Further instructions for joining the live classes will be provided once the course has opened.