Adobe MAX 2018
GET INSPIRED. LEARN SKILLS. PLAY.
Choose from over 300 sessions, labs, and creativity workshops – See what’s new, what’s next, and how it all connects.
Welcome reception–Monday, October 15
Here’s your chance to network with other creatives from around the world. Eat, drink, and mingle with a mix of Adobe folks, sponsors, and MAX attendees.
MAX Sneaks–Tuesday, October 16
Take a peek into the Adobe labs and expect the unexpected. Previous celebrity hosts were Kumail Nanjiani and Jordan Peele. Who will it be this year?
MAX Bash–Tuesday, October 16
If creativity were a party, it would be the MAX Bash. Tons of food and drinks, art installations and entertainment, and live music. Last year Mark Ronson and Saint Motel performed.
Top 5 reasons to attend
- Perfect your skills
- Overindulge on inspiration
- Learn from your design heroes
- See what your peers are doing
- Explore what’s next for creatives
What you could gain
- 300+ sessions, labs, workshops, and preconference events
- 96% learned new skills to apply in their work
- 96% would recommend MAX to their peers
- 95% were inspired to build innovative projects
- In this rapidly changing career landscape, how can you maximize your potential and do work that moves the needle? The Creative Careers track focuses on the mindsets that will help you to continually add new skills and deepen your mastery. Learn how to build strong teams, develop your personal brand, get inspired to tackle personal passion projects, and discover the difference between a job and a career.
Graphic, Web, & UX Design
- Make the most of Creative Cloud by learning key techniques, time saving tips and tricks, and innovative ways of working. Topics include creating mobile apps, responsive websites, animations, 3D composites, and of course, spectacular graphic designs. This track will be led by pioneers and thought leaders in the graphic design and web design space who will inspire you by sharing their strategies and techniques.
Illustration & Creative Imaging
- If you’re a beginner looking to learn from creative experts in the design field, this track teaches you tactical skillsets and insider tips you can use right away. If you’re an experienced professional, you’ll learn industry secrets and discover new specialties. Either way, you’ll gain ideas, inspiration, and training from leading illustrators, designers, and digital artists who will share their insights, trade secrets, and processes.
- Learn how to improve your photography with shooting tips, everyday edits, and total photography transformations. See how you can organize, edit, and share your work from anywhere, and effortlessly move your images between your mobile devices and desktop. Gain ideas, inspiration, and training from leading photographers and Adobe experts who will share their tips, techniques, work, and processes in exciting sessions and hands-on labs.
- Learn how you can take your post-production skills to the next level with a focus on how to capture, edit and finesse your clips with the video tools available in Creative Cloud. You get a complete toolset for video post-production that scales easily for any type of video content creation, from individual YouTubers, to small production teams, to Hollywood filmmakers and broadcast enterprises.
Follow us on Twitter @pughcomputers for all the latest news and announcements from Los Angeles