Ensure all your servers are covered with Backup Exec
IT environments are becoming more complex. As a result, it’s common for organisations to run both physical and virtual servers in order to fulfil IT demands. Ensuring that your business-critical applications and data is backed up is essential, so that if your experience downtime or something more serious, you know that you can recover and be up-and-running in no time.
As an Accredited Veritas Partner, we will advise you on the latest Backup Exec technologies, highlight any additional agents or options that will further enhance your backup and recovery solution and help you find the most-cost effective way to ensure you are fully licensed.
Veritas’ leading backup and recovery solution – perform physical or virtual machine backups with fast and flexible recovery capabilities.
- Powerful, flexible and easy to use
- Single solution to backup and recover physical (Windows, Linux) and virtual (Hyper-V, VMware, Citrix) systems
- Store hybrid backup architectures to disk, tape, 3rd party appliances, hosted storage and public cloud services
- Recover an entire server or virtual machine right down to granular-level application objects
- Performance enhancements with significantly faster deduplication and virtual machine backups
- And more
Backup Exec Agents and Options
Extend and enhance your backup and recovery with agents, options and add-ons.
- Backup Exec Agent for VMware and Hyper-V
Backup Exec Agent for Applications and Databases
Backup Exec Agent for Windows
Backup Exec Agent for Linux
Backup Exec Remote Media Agent for Linux Server
Backup Exec Agent for Mac
Options and Add-Ons
- Backup Exec Deduplication Option
- Enterprise Server Option
- Backup Exec NDMP Option
- Backup Exec Library Expansion Option
- Virtual Tape Library Unlimited Drive Option
What Pugh Can Do For You
We will help you find the most economical way to acquire Backup Exec based on your requirements, talk you through the different agents and options to ensure you have full coverage, explain the different licensing models and make sure all your servers are covered across physical, virtual and cloud environments.
How can we help you today?
With over three decades’ experience, find out how working with us and our solutions partners can help you find and implement the right solution with the right support at the right price to meet your backup and recovery needs:
For sales call – 01974 200 201
For technical support call – 01974 200 213
For solutions support call – 01974 200 203