Your trusted advisor for Office 365
When you need to deliver a best-in-class cloud productivity experience to help students, staff and teachers work together in exciting new ways Microsoft Office 365 has the answers. Working with us will help you get the most from Office 365.
As a highly experienced and accredited Microsoft Licensing Solutions Partner (EdLSP), with Gold Competencies in Volume Licensing and Cloud Platform, we will ensure that you are fully-licensed and compliant, and then recommend and supply additional products and services to maximise your investment – all part of our value-added Office 365 solution for you.
Microsoft’s cloud productivity platform delivers to you Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Skype for Business, Yammer, Office 2016 applications and much more.
- Access Office 365 applications virtually anytime, anywhere
- View, create and edit Office documents across Windows, Mac and Android devices
- Share notes, collaborate on projects and develop curriculum activities with OneNote
- See relevant content to you and your colleagues with Office Delve
- Create engaging, interactive presentations, online lessons and quizzes with Office Mix
- Present your ideas and designs in a interactive, web-based canvas with Sway
- Upload, share and watch video files in a secure organisation destination with Office 365 Video
- Connect and share with classrooms and experts all over the world with Skype in the Classroom
- Save, share and collaborate on documents with 1TB OneDrive storage
- ISO 27001 standard security framework and robust data processing protection
- And much more
*Power BI (data analytics), Project Pro (project management) and Visio Pro (visual diagramming) sold separately.
What Pugh Can Do For You
As part of our Licensing Lifecycle Management Process, we will advise you on the most cost-effective way to license Office 365 across your organisation, explain how products such as Power BI, Project Pro and Vision Pro can further enhance productivity and functionality, and provide additional deployment, migration, support and training services – helping you get the most out of your investment.
– cloudclassroom – Create, Assign, Mark and OneNote. Assign work to students in your class and watch them as they build their assignments.
– Parent365 allows Office 365 Education content to be made available to parents
– OneDrive Config allows teacher access to student data on their OneDrive via SharePoint App
How can we help you today?
With over three decades’ experience, find out how working with us and our solutions partners can help you find and implement the right solution with the right support at the right price to meet your creative needs:
For sales call – 01974 200 201
For technical support call – 01974 200 213
For solutions support call – 01974 200 203