Revolutionise the way you work with documents
Whether you need to create, edit, read, review, scan, convert, sign or send PDFs at work or on the go, Adobe has the perfect solution for you in Adobe Acrobat DC Pro, it’s document creation and management solution.
As an award winning, Adobe Certified Platinum Reseller we can help you license Acrobat DC Pro across your entire organisation in the most cost-effective way and ensure you get the most from your investment with our added-value services.
Acrobat DC is the complete PDF solution for working anywhere with your most important documents. It has been totally re-imagined with powerful new capabilities and a stunningly simple user experience that works consistently across desktop, mobile and the web.
Here are just a few things you can do with Acrobat DC:
- Work anywhere. Create, edit, comment and sign with the Acrobat Reader mobile app
- Edit anything. Instantly edit PDF’s and scanned documents as naturally as any other file with revolutionary imaging technology
- Replace ink signatures. Send, track, manage and store legally signed documents with a built-in e-signature service
- Protect important documents. Prevent others from copying or editing sensitive information in PDFs.
- Eliminate overnight envelopes. Send, track and confirm delivery of documents electronically
- Microsoft Office integration. Convert Word, Excel or PowerPoint to PDF and store these PDF’s in Sharepoint, Office 365 or One Drive. Check out/in, metadata edits and version control works natively and seamlessly
- Work with assistive technologies, making PDF files more accessible to people with disabilities
- Conform to ISO specifications. Acrobat DC allows end users to create documents that conform to stringent ISO specifications such as PDF/A, making it the ideal file format for long term archiving and audit purposes.
- Virtualisation. Organisations can deliver secure, named user access to Acrobat DC virtually via Citrix XenApp, XenDesktop, Microsoft App-V and VMware Horizon. For more technical information visit Adobe Enterprise Admin Guide
What Pugh Can Do For You
We can help equip your staff and students with essential skills around digital imaging, animation, video and more.
How can we help you today?
With over three decades’ experience, find out how working with us and our solutions partners can help you find and implement the right solution with the right support at the right price to meet your creative needs:
For sales call – 01974 200 201
For technical support call – 01974 200 213
For solutions support call – 01974 200 203