Based in one of the UK’s most beautiful locations, Pugh Computers is a well-respected company providing cloud and hybrid technology solutions to the education, voluntary and corporate sectors through licencing agreements with the world’s leading software providers such as Microsoft and Adobe.
As Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for the linguistic content and the delivery of a mix of marketing activities. You will write compelling and engaging content to promote the benefits and features of our products and services, taking the customer through the buying cycle from being unaware to a ready to buy position, whilst developing the Pugh brand. You will be versatile, highly creative and have excellent organisational skills.
You will need to create marketing campaigns that fit our different customer segments and adapt your writing style and tailor the content to their particular needs using accepted marketing principles. Your marketing activities and content will be subject to approval and feedback.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- Interpreting, planning and designing to Pugh or vendor led briefs and agendas
- Gain an understanding of the target audience and where they are in the buying cycle
- Developing and presenting creative ideas through wireframes for outline approval by Pugh management
- Produce draft copies for approval by Pugh management
- Producing clear, concise, compelling and engaging copy for emails, website copy, marketing campaigns, social media posts etc.
- Developing, writing and proofing customer case studies and testimonials
- Developing, writing, sub-editing and proofing any additional collateral as and when required
- Content marketing, planning and execution
- As part of the team approach adopted within the company, assist with any other reasonable duties as required
- An interest in technology
- Ability to combine creative writing with the science of marketing
- Ability to understand and convey the benefits to the customer
- Ability to adapt writing style and tone based on the target audience
- Ability to forward plan and work as part of a team
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent spelling and a confident user of modern marketing language and grammar
- Great communication skills
- Creative mind-set
- Able to clearly present ideas
- Multimedia and digitally experienced
- Proactive with an ability to show initiative and idea generation
Permanent, Full-time or Part-time
Location: Llanon, West Wales
In the first instance, interested candidates should send a CV and covering letter to:
Myra Pocock, Pugh Computers Ltd, Denver House, Llanon, SY23 5LP or email email@example.com