Adobe Generation Professional: Digital Storytelling for Education
This free live five week Digital Storytelling course is aimed at teachers wishing to start their journey in understanding and using digital tools to create captivating digital stories? The course kicks off on Monday, January 9 2017 and ends on Friday, February 24 2017.
Mobile tablets, devices, laptops and desktops have become part of the standard default tool set for learning and teaching. This course focuses on the core concepts of content creation for educators and aims to unleash the full potential of Adobe’s apps whilst also giving participants the opportunity to hone their teaching skills by learning from our world class tutors.
Each week we will cover different apps and explore creative opportunities within the classroom. We will explore apps such as, Adobe Spark, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign and Adobe Premiere. We’ll cover how to make educational video and create beautiful learning resources for print and screen.
This course is part of a series of Adobe Generation Professional courses designed to help educators become creators, not just consumers, of digital media. Throughout the series, you’ll learn new tools and techniques, explore best practices for teaching and learning, and unleash your creativity to help drive student outcomes. Drop in for one or engage in many, but we guarantee this series will help you and your students take your digital skills and creativity to the next level.
- Create compelling digital stories
- Teach others to create digital stories
- Develop a skill set to create a range of digital resources
- Develop technical skills as well as a critical language about the craft of telling digital stories
- Explore best practices for teaching and learning with digital media.
- Interact with experts as well as fellow educators from around the globe.